It gives matt, silky, non sticky and velvety feel sunscreen experience. Zscreen contains Zinc oxide that is only ingredient classified by USFDA for providing full spectrum coverage across the entire UVB and UVA range. Approved as organic cosmetic ingredient by Ecocert. Zscreen contains Zinclear – the most transparent and effective zinc oxide in the world. Unlike conventional sunscreen Zscreen is free of chemical actives hence no irritation. Zscreen has break through patented index match technology to ensure non whitening, non opaque sunscreen experience.
Mattifying & non-greasy,No white patches and non opaque Paraben free Preservative free Non comedogenic pertolatum free Emulsifier free No harmful chemicals No animal testing Non irritant to skin Fragrance free Very water resistant (80 minutes) Forms lightweight, transparent film.
(Available at your nearest Dermatologist*)
It has been used to Prevent sunburn and protecting against skin damage from ultraviolet (UV) light.
Apply Z Screen Sunscreen gel evenly on face and exposed parts of the body just before the sun exposure.
Massage gently until it vanishes completely.
Reapply after prolonged swimming and sweating.
Avoid contact with eyes or mouth. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
1) What is Zscreen?
– Zscreen- the zinc oxide sunscreen with SPF 58 **** rating that provides broad spectrum protection against UVB and UVA rays. It gives matt, silky, non sticky and velvety feel sunscreen experience.
2) How Zscreen is better?
– It gives matt, silky, non sticky and velvety feel sunscreen experience and highly protects your skin from sun rays as it has SPF of 58****.
3) Which skin type should use Zscreen?
– It is preferable for dry skin.
4) I am suffering from acne. Should I use Zscreen?
– You can use Zscreen but you should go with Acscreen gel which is specially designed for oily and acne prone skin.
5) Is there any side effect of Zscree?
– No, there is not any side effect of Zscreen.
6) Is it safe?
– Yes, it is.
7) After how many intervals of time should I re-use Zscreen?
– When you are exposed to sun, you should reapply Zscreen after every 2 hours.
8) How can I apply Zscreen?
Apply Zscreen broad spectrum sunscreen gel liberally and evenly on face and all exposed areas of the body 20-30 minutes before exposure to sun. Reapply after prolonged swimming or excessive sweating. Massage Zscreen into the skin very gently, until it vanishes. (Don’t rub vigorously). Avoid Zscreen from entering the eyes or mouth. Discontinue the use, if at all skin irritation occurs.
9) Can I apply any other cream after using Zscreen?
– Yes, you can apply other creams after using Zscreen.