The broad spectrum sunscreen gel with SPF 47**** rating provides superior sun protection and prevents future signs of sun damage and signs of skin aging. Acscreen is specially designed for oily and acne prone skin. Acscreen designed specifically for oily/combination skin type which mattifies, regulates oil through the dry and prevents sun damage by delivering powerful UV-A/UV-B protection.
No white patches and non opaque, Paraben free Preservative free Non comedogenic Very water resistant (80 minutes) Petrolatum free No animal testing Fragrance free Critical wavelength 376 very water resistant Dermatological tested.
Product type: Cream
Net Weight: 50gm
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacturing
Manufactured by: ZYMO COSMETICS
Marketed by: Ethiall Remedies, B-407 – Imperial Heights, Opp. Big Bazzar, 150ft Ring Road, Rajkot – 360005 (Gujarat, India)
It has been used to Prevent sunburn and protecting against skin damage from ultraviolet (UV) light. Specially used by oily skin.
Apply Acscreen broad spectrum sunscreen gel liberally and evenly on face and all exposed areas of the body 20-30 minutes before exposure to sun. Re-apply after prolonged swimming or excessive sweating. Massage Acscreen into the skin very gently, until it vanishes. (Don’t rub vigorously). Avoid Acscreen from entering the eyes or mouth. Discontinue the use, if at all skin irritation occurs.
1) What is Acscreen?
– Acscreen gel is sunscreen which provides broad spectrum sun protection with SPF 47****.
2) Who should use Acscreen?
– People with oily and acne prone skin should use Acscreen gel.
3) How Acscreen is better than any other sunscreen for oily skin?
– Acscreen designed specifically for oily/combination skin type which mattifies, regulates oil through the dry and prevents sun damage by delivering powerful UV-A/UV-B protection. Thus it is better for oily skin than any other sunscreen.
4) Is it safe?
– Yes, it is totally safe.
5) Is there any side effect of Acscreen?
– No, there is not any side effect of Acscreen.
6) Should I use it on cloudy day?
– Yes, Acscreen should be used on cloudy day.
7) After how many interval of time should I use Acscreen?
– If your skin is exposed to sun then after every 2-3 interval of time one should use Acscreen.
9) Should I use any other cream or lotion after applying Acscreen product?
– Yes, you can use any other product after applying Acscreen.